Vivitek DU8190Z-BK Laser Projector - NO LENS
Laser-Powered Brightness, Clarity, and Reliability for Large Venues
The DU8190Z is class leading in the next generation of advanced projection technology - LASER - at 10,000 ANSI lumens* bright. Built lamp-free, it provides a low cost of ownership, with minimal maintenance, and gives a stable, high-quality projection for up to 20,000 hours. A sealed optical engine and filter-less design provides optimal performance, making it an ideal solution for large venues. With impressively vivid colors, the DU8190Z offers the most immersive big-screen experience available in digital projection.
Widely regarded as the future of professional and consumer projection technology, laser projectors possess numerous advantages over traditional lamp-based systems. From enhanced brightness to minimal costs of ownership, laser projectors have quickly become the optimal projection choice for a diverse range of applications.
Enhanced Imagery - From the first time they power on to their final use before being replaced, high intensity discharge lamps (central to lamp-based projectors) steadily lose fifty percent of their initial brightness capability. While this degradation is an accepted aspect of lamp-based systems, brightness decay affects laser projectors to a much lesser degree. Over the course of their 20,000 hour lifetimes, blue laser diodes only diminish by twenty percent, resulting in greater brightness over dramatically longer periods of use. Furthermore, lasers can achieve significantly greater peak brightness levels than HD lamps, often producing twice as many lumens.
Minimal Required Maintenance - Perfect for corporate, education, retail, and government environments, where reliability and low cost of ownership are critical, the lamp-less operation of laser-based projectors grants up to 20,000 hours of sharp, maintenance-free operation. Featuring an instantaneous power-on and off, a sealed optical engine, and an airflow-optimized system layout, the DU8190Z boasts the industry-leading reliability and durability synonymous with Vivitek.
Excellent Connectivity - The Vivitek DU8190Z provides the connections necessary for a large venue and many other enviornments: HDMI input, 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, BNC for YPbPr/RGBHV, VGA input for PC and Laptop, S-Video, Composite video, IR input, Rs232c and 12V Trigger for screen automation.
LAN support compatibility of the following applications:
- LAN Control - Cestron Roomview, Connected
- LAN Control - Crestron eControl
- LAN Control to RS232 (RS232 by Telnet)
- Laser phosphor projection engine incorporates a laser design that’s long lasting(20,000 hrs)and environmentally friendly
- 10,000 ANSI lumens*, with a dynamic 10,000:1 contrast ratio, provide amazing image quality that's stable over time
- Built-in ACS (auto color sensor) for color and brightness consistency
- Built-in MPS (multi projector system) hardware for edge blending, flexible geometry and warping functionality
- Powered zoom, focus and lens shift (horizontal/vertical) for easy adjustment and projector position flexibility together with memory system
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) to simultaneously project images/videos from two different sources
- Full suite of display connectivity inputs and outputs including: HDMI v1.4a, DVI-D, Component (5 BNC), VGA-In, 3G-SDI-In/Out, VGA-Out, HDBaseT (content over CAT5e/6 cable)
- Full 3D compatibility with DLP Link and HDMI 1.4 interface
- Flexible mounting positioning - 360 degrees in any axis for ease of installation
- Network connectivity for remote projector management - control and status. Ready for integration and system administration via RJ45
- Eight interchangeable lens options for flexible installation and optimized brightness
- Sealed optical engine and filter-less design improves performance with minimal service maintenance
- Choose the color to best fit your environment, with black and white cabinet colors available
- Instant On/Off