- Free Shipping
- Shopping Cart 0 Items ($0.00)
PowerLite 685W WXGA 3LCD Presentation DisplayThe ultimate ultra short-throw presentation display for BYOD classrooms.
Take classroom collaboration to another level with the PowerLite 685W widescreen ultra short-throw presentation display. Designed for today’s BYOD classroom, this WXGA performer displays 100" images from just 11" away for optimal visibility. Offering high Color Brightness*, Epson® 3LCD projectors and displays ensure bright, vivid images. Delivering 3,500 lumens of color and white brightness2, the 685W ensures stimulating presentations. It also features wireless functionality (module sold separately) and advanced connectivity, so teachers can share content from multiple devices, including Chromebooks — up to four at once with Moderator software3. Plus, its lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode4.Key Features
- High Color Brightness1, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Bright display — 3,500 lumens color/white brightness2
- Amazing, widescreen images — native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) and 16:10 format
- Long-life lamp — lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode4
- Ultra short-throw presentation display — get a 100" image from as little as 11" away with virtually no shadow interference
- Simultaneously display and control multiple device screens — wirelessly share content from up to four devices3, including Chromebooks, with Moderator software
- Manage your display and send announcements remotely — easy network connectivity; software included
- Wireless support — display Chromebook, iOS®, Android™, Mac® and PC screens5
- Versatile connectivity — 3x HDMI® supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL® support6
- Long-life lamp — lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode6
- Powerful sound to engage every student — built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
1 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 Moderator feature is part of EasyMP Multi-PC Projection software.
4 ECO Mode is up to 10,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5,000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
5 The projector must be configured on a network. Epson projectors can be networked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model. Not all files and formats are supported.
6 Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link® (MHL) HDMI port.
|Resolution:||WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Display Device:||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Typical Lamp Life:||5,000 / 10,000 Hours (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Lens:||1.35x Digital zoom/manual focus|
|Throw Ratio:||0.28 - 0.37:1|
|Image Size:||60" - 100"|
|Keystone Correction:||Horizontal/Vertical ±3°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Tabletop/Wall Mount|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 3 (1x MHL compatible)|
VGA x 2
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 3
3.5mm Microphone Input x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Type B x 1
RJ45 x 1
RS232 x 1
|Outputs:||VGA x 1|
3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1
|Audible Noise:||35/29dB (Normal/Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||14.5" x 15.8" x 7.4"|
|Accessories:||15' power cord, projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, projector software CDs, Quick Setup Sheet, Installation Guide, template sheet, projector feet|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||2-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|