- Free Shipping
- Shopping Cart 0 Items ($0.00)
Home Cinema 5050UB 4K PRO-UHD®1 3-Chip HDR2 ProjectorThe ultimate 4K experience for the DIY home theater.
The Epson® Home Cinema 5050UB 4K PRO-UHD1 projector delivers an amazing 4K home theater experience for the DIY enthusiast. Capable of displaying an astonishing 2,600 lumens for both color and white brightness3 – along with proprietary processors for resolution enhancement, color and image processing – the Home Cinema 5050UB produces incredible brightness, color accuracy and image detail to faithfully display all your favorite content the way it was meant to be seen. If you’re looking for an amazing 4K projection experience to power your new home theater build – this could be it. Now that’s Projection Perfected.Key Features
- 4K PRO-UHD1 Projection Technology - A new type of 4K home theater experience utilizing advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing – resulting in an exceptional 4K home theater experience
- True 3-Chip Projector Design - Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for an outstanding color gamut while maintaining excellent brightness, without any “rainbowing” or “color brightness” issues some may see with other projector technologies
- Pixel-Shift Processor - Advanced pixel-shifting processor precisely controls three high-definition LCD chips to parallel process millions of pixels of information. This new type of resolution enhancement technology1 results in an exceptionally sharp 4K visual experience
- HDR Processor - Full 10-bit HDR3 color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
- Digital Imaging Processor - Real-time 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions, while helping to eliminate banding, blocking and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance. This powerful processor faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown
- Outstanding Brightness - Capable of displaying 4K content at an incredible 2,600 lumens for both color and white brightness2. This not only provides for a wider performance envelope but allows for an exceptional HDR performance
- Epson UltraBlack™ Technology — Epson created a Proprietary Compensation Filter that controls the polarization of light itself. This allows Epson to suppress any stray light within the signal, producing an outstanding Dynamic Contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1
- Precision HDR2 Adjustment — Real-time HDR curve adjustment allowing for 16-steps of control to fine-tune the HDR performance – regardless of the content being displayed
- Extreme Color Gamut — One of the first commercially available home theater projectors capable of displaying the full three-dimensional DCI-P34 color space. This extreme color performance is 50% wider than typical 1-Chip Rec. 7095 projectors and allows for a truly professional-level of color accuracy
- Epson Precision Lens Technology — Designed for zero light leakage, all Epson Precision Lenses utilize a proprietary 15-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity
1 4K Resolution Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel to produce an image on screen, up to the stated specification.
2 HDR performance available with select devices. For more information, see www.epson.com/hdrcompatibility.
3 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4 Entire DCI-P3 color space can be displayed in Digital Cinema Mode only.
5 Entire Rec.709 color space can be displayed in Digital Cinema Mode only.
|Display Device:||High-aperture Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to 4K (4096x2160)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Typical Lamp Life:||3,500 / 4,000 / 5,000 Hours (High/Medium/ECO Mode)|
|Lens:||Powered focus/optical zoom/lens position|
|Throw Ratio:||1.35 - 2.84:1|
|Image Size:||50" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical ±30° (Manual)|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Tabletop/Ceiling Mount|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 2|
VGA x 1
USB Type A x 2
USB Mini B x 1
RJ45 x 1
RS232 x 1
12-Volt Trigger x 1
|Audible Noise:||20 - 31dB|
|Dimensions:||20.5" x 17.7" x 7.6"|
|Accessories:||Power cord, two HDMI cable clamps, remote control with (2) AA batteries, Quick Setup Guide|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||2-year projector limited warranty, Extra Care SM Home Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|