Compact Battery Operated Stage Lighting
The AX3 is a battery operated, easy to use IP65 RGBW puck aimed at stage lighting and corporate events. It can be used as uplight as well as hanging or standing spotlight and inside translucent objects, truss, etc. It is extremely compact and yet offers a high brightness paired with long battery runtime and range.
- Talkback+ - Detect all available lights, set them up, check their status, configure DMX addresses and DMX profiles.
- Seamless runtime - Set the length of your event and be sure that your lights won’t run out while still getting the maximum brightness.
- TruColor calibration - 100% color consistency through any batch. It can hit exact color temperatures and reproduce standard filter gels.
- Filming Tools - Adjustable PWM frequency to avoid flickering, green/purple balance to minimize post-production work.
- Anti-theft - The lights give visual and audible alarm and send notification to the AsteraApp if they are being moved during an event.
- DJ feature - Auto BPM analyzes the beat and matches programs to it, flash buttons can trigger special effects while being held down.
- Scheduled stand-by - Switch lights into power-saving standby and schedule them to wake up when the event starts.
- Dynamic power-boost - The dynamic power-boost feature enables the light to display the maximum brightness at all times and intensify non-white colors.
- Emergency light - Switches automatically to white light and runs of its battery when AC power is cut off.