Epson Home Cinema 4010 - V11H932020
4K PRO-UHD® Projector with Advanced 3-Chip Design and HDR
- Epson® 4K PRO-UHD - delivers an amazing 4K UHD experience with advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology1 for your DIY home theater
- HDR High Dynamic Range and Rich Black Contrast - full 10-bit color output2 and a contrast ratio up to 200,000:1 deliver an extraordinary range of color and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- Advanced 3-Chip, 3LCD Technology - sophisticated parallel pixel processing and a state-of-the-art 3-chip architecture deliver amazing color accuracy, color brightness and color gamut
- 100% Balanced Color and White Brightness - 2,400 lumens of color and 2,400 lumens of white brightness3 for vibrant, rich color
- 3-Axis Precision Motor - for powered focus, 2.1x zoom, up to ± 96% horizontal and up to ± 47% vertical lens shift, and 10 preset positions
- Ultra Wide Color Gamut - delivers 100% of the 3-dimensional DCI-P3 color gamut4, the digital cinema standard, with 50% wider color gamut than Rec. 709 Smooth, Crisp Images and Transitions - 12-bit digital color processing chip with Frame Interpolation and proprietary Advanced Motion Control
- Epson’s Advanced Projection Lens - displays a bright, uniform image with virtually no hot spots or chromatic aberration
- No Color Wheel - images are free from any distracting rainbow effect; balanced color and white brightness means no white segments
- Delta Level Color Accuracy - low Delta E, for extremely accurate color reproduction
1 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally to double Full HD resolution. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.
2 HDR performance available with select third-party devices.
3 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4 Entire DCI color space can be displayed in Digital Cinema Mode only.