EpiqVision Ultra LS300 Smart Streaming Laser ProjectorA New Type of Screenless TV Experience — Only from Epson.
Immerse yourself in a new type of screenless TV experience with the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS300 Smart Streaming Laser Projector. Utilizing an advanced, ultra-short throw design and sound by Yamaha, viewing content has never been easier. Simply place the projector just inches from the wall and watch TV shows, sports, movies and more up to an astonishing 120" with an incredible 3,600 lumens of color and white brightness for an exceptionally sharp and vivid picture2.
Featuring built-in Android TV3 with wireless connectivity, the Epson EpiqVision LS300 Streaming Laser Projector gives you seamless access to popular streaming services including Hulu, HBO, Disney+ and YouTube™4, right out of the box. So, whether you’re binge-watching your favorite TV shows, or hosting movie night, the Epson EpiqVision LS300 Streaming Laser Projector makes it easy to stream big, bright images virtually anywhere in your home.Audiophile 2.1 Speaker System by Yamaha
Epson has partnered with Yamaha to create a unique audio experience unlike anything in its class. Developed exclusively for the Epson EpiqVision LS300 Streaming Laser Projector, Yamaha’s leading Acoustic Engineers designed a unique 2.1 sound system to deliver a true audiophile performance.
Designed within a custom 3D Acoustic Enclosure, two high-end Yamaha drivers and a dedicated woofer, are powered by a discrete amplifier and tuned using Yamaha’s latest AudioEngine™ DSP technology to produce an impressive, deep and wide sound stage that rivals dedicated high-end audio systems and soundbars.Key Features
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 120" - Delivers an immersive, bright viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full-HD HDR picture1.
- Sound by Yamaha - Custom-designed audiophile 2.1 speaker system offers a powerful and emotional performance that rivals soundbars; connect via Bluetooth® to use as standalone speaker.
- Built-In Android TV3 - Latest Android TV interface with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant™. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Hulu, HBO, Disney+, YouTube and more4. Even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV™4.
- Ultra-Short Throw Laser Array Technology - Unique multi-array laser diode technology produces an exceptional level of brightness while significantly enhancing the black density.
- Elegant Design - Designed with simplicity in mind, the Epson EpiqVision LS300 Streaming Laser Projector has a clean and modern aesthetic to beautifully fit within any décor.
- True 3-Chip Projector Design - Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for outstanding color accuracy while maintaining excellent color brightness, without any distracting "rainbowing" or "color brightness" issues seen with other projection technologies.
- Incredibly Bright Picture — Displays stunning Full HD content at an exceptional level of brightness of 3,600 lumens in color2 for all-day viewing in virtually any lighting environment.
- Chromecast™ Built-In — Wirelessly cast your favorite content directly from your smart phone, tablet, or computer – including from popular Android™ and Apple® devices5.
- Advanced Scene Adaptive Color Correction — Automatic scene-based color correction produces a clear and natural picture – regardless of the content being played.
- Even Better with a Screen — When used with an optional ALR screen, the visual performance is stunning and rivals the picture quality of the best televisions.
- Award-Winning Service & Support — Standard 2-year limited warranty, full-unit replacement, along with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
1 HDR performance available with select devices. For more information, see www.epson.com/hdrcompatibility
2Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 In order to use the Android TV, the device must be configured on a network via a wireless connection of 5 Mbps or faster.
4 Some apps require paid subscriptions.
5 Visit the Google® Chromecast website for the latest smart device and computer OS support.
|True 3-chip (3LCD) Ultra Short-throw
|NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to 4K (4096x2160)
|Number of Colors:
|Typical Lamp Life:
|Up to 20,000 hours (Power Consumption: Normal)
|61" - 120"
|0.1' - 1.3'
|Front/Rear; Tabletop/Wall Mount
|HDMI x 2
USB Type A x 1
USB Mini B x 1
|S/PDIF Audio x 1
|25dB/37dB (Quiet/Normal Mode)
|18.4" x 15.7" x 5.9"
|Power Cord, Smart Remote Control, 2x AAA Batteries and Quick Setup Guide
|Remote Control Included with Batteries
|2-year projector limited warranty, Extra CareSM Home Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only)
|Product Data Sheet:
|Product Data Sheet