- Free Shipping
- Shopping Cart 0 Items ($0.00)
Optoma ZU920T Laser Projector
Ultra bright fixed lens laser projector
At 9,800 lumens with 4K and HDR compatibility, the ZU920T features a dust-resistant IP5X certified optical engine for 24/7 operation capabilities, offering true maintenance-free projection for up to 30,000 hours of powerful performance in Eco mode. Other features include a motorized zoom, full motorized lens shift and built-in dual 10W speakers.
High brightness, color precision and quiet operation make this projector the ideal solution for a variety of end-user scenarios and professional environments, such as edge-blending and projection mapping, simulation, and immersive installations.
The added control flexibility of HDBaseT and LAN make this projector an affordable install and forget solution.Key Features
- DuraCore - Industry leading lifetime is achieved using Optoma’s DuraCore technology. Implementing advanced laser diode cooling techniques and an innovative dust resistant design.
- Full lens shift - Simplify installation with full lens shift, which provides a wider range of projector placement possibilities. This makes it easier to position the projector in your room and enables a wider range of screen size options.
- Four corner correction - Adjust the keystone in both the vertical and horizontal plane. You can individually warp each corner of the image to create a perfectly square image. Ideal for image stacking, uneven walls or where projector placement is awkward and needs to be installed at an angle.
- IP5X Dust resistant optical engine - Independently tested and certified to IEC standard 60529 with an IP5X dust resistance rating. Outstanding dust resistance combined with exceptional brightness ensures industry leading durability; ideal for 24/7 maintenance free operation in challenging environments.
- HDBaseT™ - Uncompromising, uncompressed Full HD video, audio, network and control commands all delivered on a single CAT- type cable capable up to 100 meters/328 feet without signal loss makes installation hassle-free. HDBaseT™ simplifies cabling requirements and reduces installation complexity saving both time and reducing costs.
- HDR compatible - Capable of receiving and displaying HDR meta data, Optoma HDR compatible projectors allow you to see far more detail and texture. Objects look more solid and life-like and the extra detail creates a greater sense of depth. It’s like looking through a window.
- Portrait projection - Ideal for digital signage applications; you can rotate your projector 90 degrees to project a portrait image.
- 360 projection* - Images can be projected over a 360° range* along the projector’s horizontal axis.
*For more information please refer to the user manual
- Integrated warping and edge blending processor - Integrated warping and edge blending processor enables multiple projectors to be warped and blended without additional dedicated hardware, reducing the cost & complexity of installation. Warping and edge blending is configured using either the projectors on screen display or with PC software depending on model.
*Compatible multi output graphics card with overlap function is required.
- Color Management System (CMS) - Display accurate lifelike colors to best match your viewing environment. This unique feature provides you with the flexibility to fine-tune the color settings for optimal precision.
- True AV mute - True AV mute enables the light source of the projector to be instantly switched off and on at the press of a button. Unlike standard AV mute functionality no light is emitted from the projector, this gives 100% blackout on screen.
- Full 3D - Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D compatible graphics cards, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation 3d media servers.
- Wired remote - The wired remote connection allows all aspects of the projector to be individually controlled without requiring a line-of-sight to the projector; invaluable when using multiple units during live events.
- Direct power off - Power off your projector immediately or directly at the mains. This means you don’t have to wait for the projector to cool down before turning it off.
- Constant power - Allows users to set the power levels to meet individual installation requirements. Power levels can be managed to obtain the brightest picture or longest light source life - or anywhere inbetween
- Constant brightness - Advanced light sensing technology allows the setting of brightness levels that will remain unchanged over time. Ideal for ensuring constant brightness for long running installations
- Telnet - This model is able to receive comands via telenet allowing for easy installation with Telnet compatible control systems.
- Control - Featuring a wide range of options you can control and monitor the projector remotely.
- RS232 Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX compatible Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- Crestron RoomView Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer
- Extron IPLink compatible Allows for easy installation with Extron control systems
|Resolution:||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Brightness:||9,800 center lumens, 8,200 ANSI lumens|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Number of Colors:||Full Color|
|Lamp:||DuraCore Laser Light Engine|
|Typical Lamp Life:||30,000 Hours|
|Lens:||1.6x Motorized Zoom and Focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.25 - 2.0:1|
|Image Size:||50" - 300"|
|Throw Distance:||52.36" - 514.17"|
|Keystone Correction:||Horizontal/Vertical ±30°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Ceiling Mount/Tabletop|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 2|
VGA x 1
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 1
USB Type A x 1
RJ45 x 2
RS232 x 1
3D Sync x 2
12-Volt Trigger x 1
Wired Remote In x 1
|Outputs:||HDMI x 1|
3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1
|Audible Noise:||36dB/38dB (Typical/Max)|
|Dimensions:||18.9" x 5.67" x 14.8"|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||3 Year parts and labor limited warranty on the projector with first year express advance replacement, 5-year or 12,000 hour light source warranty (whichever comes first)|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|
Copyright © 2021 FocusedTechnology.com All Rights Reserved.