Bright 1080P Projection
Embrace the huge-screen cinematic experience with the affordable 3,600 lumens Optoma HD146X 1080p home theater projector. The excellent color reproduction and high-quality 25,000:1 contrast ratio ensures images up to 301-inches look incredible for unmatched immersion for movies and gaming.
Enhanced Gaming Mode delivers lightning-fast input response times of 16ms, perfect for fast-paced and competitive console or PC gaming. Game Display Mode provides a visual advantage by boosting shadows and dark scenes for greater visibility of impending obstacles.
HDMI-Link technology enables control of the projector and connected devices using a single remote, all via the HDMI connection. Up to 15,000-hour lamp life delivers many years of use with minimal maintenance when using Dynamic mode.Key Features
- Bright 3,600 lumens with 25,000:1 contrast ratio
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Enhanced Gaming Mode brings lightning-fast input response for competitive gaming
- Game Display Mode enhances shadows and dark scenes for better playability
- HDMI-Link support simplifies control of connected HDMI devices and video sources
- Outstanding lamp life up to 15,000 hours (Dynamic) reduces overall cost of ownership.
|Display Device:||0.47” DMD DLP|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 billion|
|Typical Lamp Life:||4000/10,000/15,000 (Bright/ECO/Dynamic)|
|Lens:||F=2.1 ~ 2.31, f=15.59 ~ 17.14mm|
|Throw Ratio:||1.47 - 1.62:1|
|Image Size:||28" - 301"|
|Throw Distance:||3.2' - 35.37'|
|Keystone Correction:||±40° Vertical|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Ceiling Mount/Tabletop|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 1|
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 1
USB Type A x 1
|Dimensions:||12.4" x 4.3" x 9.5"|
|Accessories:||AC power cord, remote control, batteries for remote, quick start guide|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||1-Year parts and labor limited warranty on the projector, 90 days lamp warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|
After I install them and use them I will come back and change the rating as needed.
I put NO in the recommendation question because I will not recommend the product until I use it.
- Contrast ratio
- Quiet fan
- No lens cover
- Built in speaker is poor, but should be used with home theater speakers anyways.
- Optoma proprietary mounting