- Free Shipping
- Shopping Cart 0 Items ($0.00)
3LCD XGA Classroom Projector with Dual HDMI
Enhance your classroom with ultra bright, 3,800-lumen projection1
Enrich lesson plans with the ultra bright PowerLite 118 projector. Built with advanced 3LCD technology, this dynamic XGA projector displays vibrant images with 3,800 lumens of color and white brightness1. Featuring an integrated Moderator function2, the PowerLite 118 allows up to 50 users to connect to the display and share content from laptops or mobile devices3. A durable and reliable solution, it features a long lamp life up to 17,000 hours4, a 16 W speaker, a microphone input, and dual HDMI ports to support versatile and engaging projection in a variety of learning environments.Key Features
- 3-chip 3LCD technology for Best-in-Class Color Brightness5 - 3,800 lumens of color and white brightness1
- Native XGA resolution and a 4:3 aspect ratio - for vibrant, colorful images
- Low-priced, long-lasting lamp - up to 17,000 hours in ECO Mode4
- Moderator function2 - allows up to 50 users to connect to the display simultaneously; perfect for displaying a variety of content or comparing students’ work side-by-side
- Advanced network connectivity - RJ-45 allows remote network projector management, presentations over the network, and more
- Project from laptops and mobile devices - wirelessly display from PC, Mac®, Chromebook™, iOS® and Android™ devices3
- Easy setup and positioning flexibility — offers 1.2x optical zoom, ±30 degrees horizontal and vertical keystone correction, and Quick Corner®
- Dual HDMI ports — supports multiple high-definition AV devices
- Built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input — for engaging projector displays
- Screen size up to 300" — with Split Screen6 capability for side-by-side viewing
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Moderator control, Connecting via QR code and Projector Remote are not available on Epson iProjection™ for Chromebooks.
3 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
4 Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
5 Color brightness measured per IDMS 15.4. Additional colors and picture modes tested. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors vs. comparable top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017 – April 2018. COLOR BRIGHTNESS WILL VARY BASED ON USAGE CONDITIONS.
6 Split Screen feature requires remote control. Consult your user manual for input combinations.
|Resolution:||XGA (1024 x 768)|
|Display Device:||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to 1600 x 1200 (UXGA60)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Typical Lamp Life:||8,000/10,000/17,000 Hours (Normal/Medium/Eco Mode)|
|Throw Ratio:||1.48 - 1.77:1|
|Image Size:||30" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Auto Vertical ±30°; Manual Horizontal ±30°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Tabletop/Ceiling Mount|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 2|
VGA x 2
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 2
3.5mm Microphone Input x 1
RCA Audio (L/R) x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Type B x 1
RJ45 x 1
RS232 x 1
|Outputs:||VGA x 1|
3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1
|Audible Noise:||37/28dB (Normal/Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||11.8" x 9.8" x 3.4"|
|Accessories:||Power cord, computer cable (VGA), projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, software CD, Quick Setup Sheet, warranty card, password protect sticker|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||2-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90-day lamp limited warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|