Full HD 1080p Meeting Room Projector with Built-in Wireless and MiracastBring ultra bright displays to meeting rooms with this wireless portable projector.
Deliver engaging, ultra bright presentations, video and more with the innovative PowerLite 1288 projector. Designed with meeting spaces in mind, this high-powered, portable projector features Miracast to easily mirror photos, videos and apps directly from your laptop or smart device1. Built using advanced 3LCD technology, the PowerLite 1288 provides 4,000 lumens of color and white brightness2 and Full HD 1080p resolution to display outstanding, high-quality images. Ideal for a variety of business applications, this wireless projector offers fast, easy installation, HDMI® connectivity and built-in 16W speakers for easy projection on the go.Key Features
- Wireless Screen Mirroring - Mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast®
- 3-chip 3LCD technology for Best-in-Class Color Brightness3 - 4,000 lumens of color and white brightness2
- Vibrant, High-Quality Images with Full HD 1080p Resolution - Delivers sharp, vivid displays for presentations, videos and more
- Built-in Wireless with Enterprise-level Security - Easily connects to laptops and smart devices1 for enhanced flexibility and convenience during presentations
- Works with the Latest Laptops and Media Players - Supports HDMI the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable
- Fast, easy setup with Epson® - Get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- The portability you need for presentations on the go — convenient carrying case included
- Built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input — for engaging projector displays
- Long-lasting lamp life — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Project images up to 300" plus split-screen capability5 — for side-by-side viewing
1 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection™ App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See https://epson.com/iprojection for details.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 Color brightness measured per IDMS 15.4. Additional colors and picture modes tested. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors vs. comparable top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017 – April 2018. COLOR BRIGHTNESS WILL VARY BASED ON USAGE CONDITIONS.
4 Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
5 Split Screen feature requires remote control. Consult your user manual for input combinations.
|Display Device:||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to 1080p (1920x1080)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Typical Lamp Life:||5,500/12,000 Hours (Normal/Eco Mode)|
|Lens:||Optical zoom (Manual)/Focus (Manual)|
|Throw Ratio:||1.32 - 2.14:1|
|Image Size:||30" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Auto Vertical ±30°; Manual Horizontal ±30°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Tabletop/Ceiling Mount|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 2|
VGA x 1
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
RCA Audio (L/R) x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Type B x 1
|Audible Noise:||37/29dB (Normal/Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||12.2" x 11.5" x 4.1"|
|Accessories:||Power cable, computer cable (VGA), soft carrying case, projector remote control, batteries, Quick Setup Sheet|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||1-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|