EF-100 Mini-Laser Streaming Projector with Android TV - WhiteA New Type of Streaming Experience – Only from Epson.
The Epson EF-100 represents a new type of 3-chip laser projection technology designed for today’s content streamers. Based on unique Epson MicroLaser Array Technology, this projector is not only elegantly compact, but capable of producing an incredibly bright and colorful image up to 150" on virtually any wall or dedicated screen.
Powered by Google’s Android TV, the moment you power-on the EF-100, you’re ready to use all your favorite streaming apps such as Netflix®, YouTube™, HBO NOW®, Hulu, WatchESPN and more1. The world’s smallest 3LCD, true laser-based projector2, the EF-100 represents a new type of streaming experience and a significant technical achievement in mini-laser digital projection.
Stream big. Stream anywhere3.Key Features
- Stunning Image Quality - produces an incredibly bright and colorful projected image up to 150" on virtually any wall or dedicated screen — even when the lights are on
- Streaming Powered by Android TV - watch all your favorite streaming channels including Netflix, HBO NOW, YouTube and more1
- Impressive Audio Technologies - integrated high-quality bass-reflex speaker and Bluetooth® wireless speaker support for a true audiophile performance
- Elegant, Compact Design - clean and modern design available in White and Silver, or Black and Copper to beautifully fit within any décor; ultra portable for streaming on the go
- Epson MicroLaser Array Projection Technology - unique multi-array laser diode technology produces an exceptional level of brightness while significantly enhancing black density
- True, 3-Chip Projector Design - advanced 3LCD technology displays 100 percent of the RGB color signal for every frame without any “rainbowing” or “color brightness” issues
- Outstanding Brightness — capable of displaying high-definition content at an exceptional 2,000 lumens of brightness for both color and white4
- Brilliant Color — provides outstanding color accuracy and vibrancy for all your streaming and gaming content
- Epson Cinema Lens — utilizes a proprietary 9-element lens structure for exceptional image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity
- Vertical auto keystone correction — depending upon how the EF-100 is oriented, it will analyze the image and correct the vertical geometry for a beautiful viewing experience
1 Some apps require paid subscriptions.
2 Based on 3LCD laser projectors with 500 lumens or more in brightness. Per Futuresource Consulting, May 2019.
3 In order to use the Android TV, the device must be configured on a network via a wireless connection.
4 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
|Resolution:||WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Display Device:||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to 1080p (1920x1080)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Typical Lamp Life:||Normal Mode: 12,000 hours / Extended Mode: 20,000 hours|
|Lens:||No optical zoom/Manual focus; Digital zoom 1.0 - 1.35x|
|Throw Ratio:||1.04 - 1.40:1|
|Image Size:||22" - 150"|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical ±45°; Horizontal ±40°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Tabletop/Ceiling Mount|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 1|
USB Type A x 1
USB Type B x 1
|Audible Noise:||26 - 29dB|
|Dimensions:||8.3" x 9.1" x 3.6"|
|Accessories:||Android TV HDMI dongle, power cable, 2 remote controls, 2 AAA batteries, Quick Setup Guide|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||2-year projector limited warranty, Extra Care SM Home Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only)|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|