The bright WUXGA, Full HD projector with optional wireless networking.
A bright, feature-packed projector, the PowerLite 2250U brings brilliant high-definition performance to nearly any boardroom or conference room, with native WUXGA resolution for displays up to 300", Full HD 1080p support for true-to-life images, and optional wireless networking. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness? than competitive models, Epson? 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. With 5,000 lumens of color brightness and 5,000 lumens of white brightness1, the 2250U shines bright in a variety of lighting conditions. And, it features great contrast for impactful presentations. This powerhouse projector also includes enterprise-level wireless security (module sold separately) for added peace of mind when using the optional wireless networking.Key Features
- Bright and Colorful - Features 5000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 5000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1.
- Speaker Included - Includes a built-in speaker to amplify the audio of the presentation
- HDMI / MHL Connectivity - Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
- Auto Screen Fit - Easily and quickly adjust the image to fit the screen.
- WUXGA Resolution - 1920 x 1200 Full HD widescreen resolution
- Far more accurate color with Epson - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness? and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers -
- 5,000 lumens2 Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color
- 5,000 lumens2 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Bright, widescreen images up to 300" - WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200); Full HD 1080p support
- Remarkable sharpness and detail - 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Optional wireless networking - optional module required; enterprise-level security for peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Split Screen3 feature - simultaneously project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources
- Long-lasting lamp - up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode4
- Remote management and control tools - included software allows for remote monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors; also compatible with Crestron? RoomView?
- Versatile in every way - small enough for travel; features a full array of connectivity options, including 2x HDMI?, MHL?, VGA, RJ-45 and more
? Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
3 Consult your user manual for input combinations.
4 ECO Mode is up to 10,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5,000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
|Resolution:||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Display Device:||3 LCD|
|Brightness:||5,000 lumens white and color light output|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Number of Colors:||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Typical Lamp Life:||5,000 / 10,000 Hours (Normal / Eco)|
|Lens:||1.6x Manual Optical Zoom; Manual Focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.38 - 2.28:1|
|Image Size:||50" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Automatic Keystone Vertical ï¿½30ï¿½, Horizontal ï¿½20ï¿½|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear, Tabletop/Ceiling Mount|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 2 (1x MHL compatible)|
VGA x 1
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 3
RCA Audio (L/R) x 1
RJ45 x 1
RS232 x 1
|Outputs:||VGA x 1|
|Audible Noise:||39dB / 29dB (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||14.85" x 11.48" x 4.93"|
|Accessories:||Remote control, Batteries, Power cable, Computer cable (VGA), CD with User Guide Link, Warranty card, Quick Setup Sheet|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||2-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, PrivateLineï¿½ dedicated toll-free support and 90-day lamp limited warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|