Epson Pro L20000UNL Black - V11H833820 NO LENS
Premium large-venue WUXGA laser projector with 20,000 lumens.
The Pro L20000UNL combines a laser light source and 3-chip, 3LCD technology for powerful, lifelike images, delivering outstanding brightness in a remarkably compact form factor. A premium large-venue projector, it features Full HD WUXGA resolution and 20,000 lumens of color/white brightness1 for ultra bright, vivid color. Its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours2. With two interface slots designed to accommodate a wide range of inputs, the Pro L20000UNL provides the ultimate in connectivity. And, it supports optional lenses (sold separately), including a zero-offset ultra short-throw lens. Projector also available in white.
- Designed for demanding environments - features a sealed light source and optical engine for outstanding durability for live events and fixed installations
- Dynamic projection capabilities - with advanced tools like tiling assist, Edge Blending and auto-color adjustment for fast installation; free software for multi-projector setup
- Bold, vibrant images - supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) via HDR10 (PQ) and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG); BT.709 color space
- Mechanical shutter - protects against damage from external laser lights
- Frame interpolation - ideal for fast-moving images
- Wide lens shift - optimized lens and optical engine design
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118. Some lenses will not support the maximum brightness level of this projector.
2 No required maintenance for the light source and filter up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period. The projector has a limited warranty of 3 years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.