- Free Shipping
- Shopping Cart 0 Items ($0.00)
Ultra portable, Full HD 1080p, wireless projector with Miracast? streaming.
Built for business travel, the ultra portable PowerLite 1795F projector features Full HD wireless widescreen performance, plus convenient Miracast streaming. This ultra thin, 4 lb model provides 3,200 lumens of color brightness, 3,200 lumens of white brightness1 and 1080p resolution - ideal for Full HD-quality content. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness2 than competitive models, Epson? 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid presentations. Featuring Miracast, the latest in wireless connectivity, the 1795F can mirror content from a smartphone or streaming device3. It also supports Chromecast?, Roku? and MHL-enabled devices. And, its auto horizontal and vertical keystone correction offer fast, easy image adjustments.Key Features
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3200 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3200 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1.
- Contrast Ratio - Up to 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Wireless Ready - Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
- HDMI Connectivity - Includes all-digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
- Auto Screen Fit - Easily and quickly adjust the image to fit the screen.
- 1080p Resolution - 1080p Full HD widescreen resolution
- Lightweight and travel friendly - thin as a laptop; weighs just 4 lb
- Look for two numbers - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- Color Brightness: 3200 lumens1
- White Brightness: 3200 lumens1
- Brilliant Full HD performance - 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080) for sharp, widescreen images
- Wireless - project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone3 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Far more accurate color with Epson - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut4 than competitive DLP projectors
- Fast, easy image adjustments - auto horizontal and vertical keystone correction, plus Screen Fit to quickly adjust the image to fit the screen, even if the projector is placed off center
- Turn your projector into a smart display - supports full wireless mirroring for Miracast-enabled devices
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device - supports Chromecast via HDMI?, plus Roku and MHL-enabled devices
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device - just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players - supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
3 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner?s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats.
4 Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
|Display Device:||3 LCD|
|Brightness:||3,200 lumens white and color light output|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Number of Colors:||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Typical Lamp Life:||4,000 / 7,000 Hours (Normal / Eco)|
|Lens:||1.2x Manual Optical Zoom; Powered Focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.02 - 1.23:1|
|Image Size:||30" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Automatic Keystone Vertical ±30°, Horizontal ±20°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear, Tabletop/Ceiling Mount|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 1 (1x MHL compatible)|
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Type B x 1
|Audible Noise:||39dB / 30dB (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||11.5" x 8.4" x 2.1"|
|Accessories:||power cable, computer cable (VGA), USB cable, projector remote control with batteries, soft carrying case, user manual CD, EasyMP® software CD, Quick Setup Sheet, registration card|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||2-year limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|