The lightweight, ultra slim, widescreen, wireless projector.
Achieve brilliant presentations wherever business takes you with the ultra slim PowerLite 1780W wireless widescreen projector. This thin 4 lb model delivers 3,000 lumens of color brightness and 3,000 lumens of white brightness1 plus WXGA resolution - ideal for HD-quality content. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness2 than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid presentations. Featuring the latest in connectivity, this projector makes it easy to wirelessly share content from your tablet or smartphone3. Or, share HD videos using your streaming device. The 1780W supports Chromecast™, Roku® and MHL-enabled devices. And, it offers fast wireless setup with its on-screen QR code.Key Features
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1.
- Contrast Ratio - Up to 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Wireless Ready - Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
- HDMI Connectivity - Includes all-digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
- Manual Keystone Correction - Adjusts vertically and horizontally to easily achieve a perfect rectangular image.
- WXGA Resolution - 1280 x 800 HD widescreen resolution
- Lightweight and travel friendly - thin as a laptop; weighs just 4 lb
- Look for two numbers - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- Color Brightness: 3000 lumens1
- White Brightness: 3000 lumens1
- Sharp images - WXGA resolution (1280 x 800); offers 2x more resolution than SVGA for HD-quality presentations
- Wireless - project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone3 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Far more accurate color with Epson - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut4 than competitive DLP projectors
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device - supports Chromecast via HDMI®, plus Roku and MHL-enabled devices
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device - just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players - supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
- Portability you need for presentations on the go - carrying case included
- USB Plug 'n Play - use the included USB cable to instantly project content from a PC or Mac®
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
3 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats.
4 Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
|Resolution:||WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Display Device:||3 LCD|
|Brightness:||3,000 lumens white and color light output|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WSXGA+ (1680x1050)|
|Number of Colors:||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Typical Lamp Life:||4,000 / 7,000 Hours (Normal / Eco)|
|Lens:||1.2x Manual Optical Zoom; Powered Focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.58 - 1.70:1|
|Image Size:||30" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Automatic Vertical ±30°, Manual Horizontal ±30°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear, Tabletop/Ceiling Mount|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 1|
VGA x 1
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Type B x 1
|Audible Noise:||39dB / 30dB (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||11.5" x 8.4" x 2.1"|
|Accessories:||power cable, computer cable (VGA), USB cable, projector remote control with batteries, soft carrying case, user manual CD, EasyMP® software CD, Quick Setup Sheet, registration card|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||2-year limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|