Ultra portable, widescreen, wireless projector with Miracast? streaming
Built for busy, on-the-go professionals, the ultra portable PowerLite 1785W projector features wireless widescreen performance, plus convenient Miracast streaming. This ultra thin 4 lb model provides 3,200 lumens of color brightness, 3,200 lumens of white brightness1 and WXGA resolution - ideal for HD-quality content. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness2 than competitive models, Epson? 3LCD projectors ensure vivid presentations. Featuring Miracast, the latest in wireless connectivity, the 1785W can mirror content from a smartphone or streaming device3. It also supports Chromecast?, Roku? and MHL-enabled devices. And, its auto horizontal and vertical keystone correction offer fast, easy image adjustments.Key Features
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3200 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3200 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1.
- Contrast Ratio - Up to 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Wireless Ready - Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
- HDMI Connectivity - Includes all-digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
- Auto Screen Fit - Easily and quickly adjust the image to fit the screen.
- WXGA Resolution - 1280 x 800 HD widescreen resolution
- Lightweight and travel friendly - thin as a laptop; weighs just 4 lb
- Look for two numbers - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- Color Brightness: 3200 lumens1
- White Brightness: 3200 lumens1
- Vibrant widescreen images - WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) for widescreen HD performance
- Wireless - project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone3 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Far more accurate color with Epson - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut4 than competitive DLP projectors
- Fast, easy image adjustments - auto horizontal and vertical keystone correction, plus Screen Fit to quickly adjust the image to fit the screen, even if the projector is placed off center
- Turn your projector into a smart display - supports full wireless mirroring for Miracast-enabled devices
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device - supports Chromecast via HDMI?, plus Roku and MHL-enabled devices
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device - just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players - supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
3 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner?s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
4 Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
|Resolution:||WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Display Device:||3 LCD|
|Brightness:||3,200 lumens white and color light output|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WSXGA+ (1680x1050)|
|Number of Colors:||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Typical Lamp Life:||4,000 / 7,000 Hours (Normal / Eco)|
|Lens:||1.2x Manual Optical Zoom; Powered Focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.04 - 1.26:1|
|Image Size:||30" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Automatic Keystone Vertical ±30°, Horizontal ±20°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear, Tabletop/Ceiling Mount|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 1 (1x MHL compatible)|
VGA x 1
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Type B x 1
|Audible Noise:||39dB / 30dB (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||11.5" x 8.4" x 2.1"|
|Accessories:||power cable, computer cable (VGA), USB cable, projector remote control with batteries, soft carrying case, user manual CD, EasyMP® software CD, Quick Setup Sheet, registration card|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||2-year limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|