Elite Screens QuickStand 5-Second, 163", 4:3, MaxWhite® Fiberglass (FG) fabric - QS163VD
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This QuickStand 5-Second screen features a 163" diagonal viewing surface. 4:3 aspect ratio is ideal for older television and presentation content. Features MaxWhite® Fiberglass (FG) projection fabric.
Gain: 1.1 | View Angle: 180° (90° ± LR)
MaxWhite Fiberglass (FG) is fiberglass backed for added stiffness which provides the flattest possible non-tensioned screen surface with universal applications. This material provides wide viewing uniform diffusion while giving precise definition, color reproduction and black & white contrast. The screen surface has a black-backing to eliminate light penetration, is mildew resistant and washable with mild soap and water.
* Manufacturer tip: This is an enhanced matte white product for higher end DLP/LCD projectors suitable for commercial and residential presentations.
Large-Sized Portable Pull-Up Projection Screen
The QuickStand 5-Second Series is a large-sized free-standing portable "pull-up" projection screen. Its portable design makes it ideal for conference rooms and large venue presentations on the go. Other large screen may require more than a half hour to assemble, attach the material and adjust to the right height. The QuickStand 5-Second Screen's primary advantage is speed. It utlizes an innovative dual cross spring mechanism that allows it to be set up in seconds.
The QuickStand 5-Second Screen is a hassle free versatile solution that can rise out of its casing to the desired height in as little as 5-seconds. It uses Elite Screens MaxWhite® Fiberglass (FG) 1.1 Gain material with wide diffusion uniformity and is encased in an ATA wheeled aluminum stage case for added durability during heavy travel and regular venue applications.Screen Material
- MaxWhite® Fiberglass (FG)ensures flat projection surface
- 180° wide diffusion viewing angle for large audiences
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 163" in 4:3 format
- 150" and 180" in 16:9 format
- Screen is encased in a durable aluminum stage case
- Built-in ATA stage case design for professional road crews or casual presentations
- Fast-operating portable presentation screen quickly sets up in seconds
- Free-standing large event screen does not require additional support
- Wheeled for quick mobility and includes handles
- Dual-scissor support system
- Drape Kit included for enhanced aesthetics
- Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUAD® Gold Certified UL 2818
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.