Elite Screens QuickStand 5-Second Series Screens
The QuickStand 5-Second Series is a large-sized free-standing portable "pull-up" projection screen. Its portable design makes it ideal for conference rooms and large venue presentations on the go. Other large screen may require more than a half hour to assemble, attach the material and adjust to the right height. The QuickStand 5-Second Screen's primary advantage is speed. It utlizes an innovative dual cross spring mechanism that allows it to be set up in seconds.
The QuickStand 5-Second Screen is a hassle free versatile solution that can rise out of its casing to the desired height in as little as 5-seconds. It uses Elite Screens MaxWhiteŽ Fiberglass (FG) 1.1 Gain material with wide diffusion uniformity and is encased in an ATA wheeled aluminum stage case for added durability during heavy travel and regular venue applications.
Design and Operation
- MaxWhiteŽ Fiberglass (FG) ensures flat projection surface
- 180° wide diffusion viewing angle for large audiences
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 163" in 4:3 format150" and 180" in 16:9 fomat
Quality and Reliability
- Screen is encased in a durable aluminum stage case
- Built-in ATA stage case design for professional road crews or casual presentations
- Fast-operating portable presentation screen quickly sets up in seconds
- Free-standing large event screen does not require additional support
- Wheeled for quick mobility and includes handles
- Dual-scissor support systemDrape Kit included for enhanced aesthetics
- Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- GREENGUARDŽ and GREENGUADŽ Gold Certified UL 2818
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.