The popular Motorized FlexShade® AC features affordability, plus ease-of-installation. This 4-wire motor is equipped with easy push button limits and offers a wide array of external IntelliFlex® control options. Whether the concept is simply to control a few shades, a floor, or to implement a more extensive project for an entire building, the Motorized FlexShade® AC is ideal for church, residential, commercial, healthcare, or governmental applications.
- Available in sizes from 27-1/2" to 168" (70 cm to 427 cm) wide, depending on fabric selection. Larger sizes are available with FlexShade 2 or Colossal FlexShade.
- Shades can be coupled to reduce the number of motors required.
- Secure moisture resistant connection to line voltage using M12 Connector.
- ISO relay controls allow group control of up to 10 motors to a line voltage switch.
- Low voltage smart group and individual controls available, with or without preset stops.
- Product integration with third-party system available.
- Multiple hardware options for surface mounting, including brackets (standard), fascia with endcaps, or headbox with closure.
- Recess mount hardware includes pocket headbox or Pocket D headbox with tile lip. Where a pocket already exists a wall clip and closure are available with or without a tile lip.
- Hardware finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Compatible with U, H, and L channels for light-gap reduction.
- Optional dual rollers available upon request.
- Dual roller hardware components include: Dual Roller Endcaps, Dual Roller Fascia, and Dual Roller Pocket Headbox. Options may vary by product type. See technical documents for details.
- Dual Roller Fascia finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Dual Roller Pocket Headbox finish choices: gray inside/white outside or white inside/gray outside with a white wall clip.
- Product designed for interior use.