A low-voltage motorized solution for larger widths, the Motorized FlexShade® 50 DC offers a square head intelligent motor or a radio frequency (RF) motor. The acoustic performance of less than 38dB- provides reduced operational noise levels and comes with a 24V power wire. The 4Nm torque allows for a single Sonesse Ultra to multi-band up to six shades. It is available in 24V RTS and 24V 485 platform technologies, compatible with Somfy RTS controls or, for large commercial buildings, the 24V 485 motor provides the scalability and integration capability to fit the needs and budget of a project.
- Available in sizes 36 3/8" to 168" (92 cm to 427 cm) wide, depending on motor and fabric selection.
- Quiet 24V motor.
- Use low-voltage accepted practices for wiring.
- Available in standard radio frequency or RS485 platform technologies.
- Multiple hardware options for surface mounting, including brackets (standard), fascia with endcaps, or headbox with closure.
- Recess mount hardware includes pocket headbox or Pocket D headbox with tile lip. Where a pocket already exists a wall clip and closure are available with or without a tile lip.
- Hardware finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Compatible with U, H, and L channels for light-gap reduction.
- Dual roller hardware components include: Dual Roller Endcaps, Dual Roller Fascia, and Dual Roller Pocket Headbox. Options may vary by product type. See technical documents for details.
- Dual Roller Fascia finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Dual Roller Pocket Headbox finish choices: gray inside/white outside or white inside/gray outside with a white wall clip.
- Product designed for interior use.