High-tech convenience coupled with a wide array of control options makes the Motorized FlexShade® 485 AC window shade the perfect choice to integrate large-scale commercial systems. An encoded motor provides a wide range of applications, from the high-end home user to the integration of window shading with commercial lighting systems. The Motorized FlexShade® 485 AC provides the scalability to synchronize automation between just a few window shades or entire floors within large commercial buildings.
- Available in sizes from 29-3/4" to 168" (76 cm to 427 cm) wide, depending on fabric selection. Larger sizes available with FlexShade 2.
- Shades can be coupled together to reduce the number of motors required.
- Secure moisture resistant connection to line voltage using M12 Connector or Plug & Play option using three-prong NEMA plug.
- Motors can be parallel wired (daisy chained).
- Bus distribution allows various devices and controls on the bus line to efficiently communicate.
- Sensors are available for reading real-time light and weather conditions.
- Provide centralized control station for advanced operation and facility management by utilizing building controllers.
- Cutting-edge technology allows for multiple user interfaces including Zigbee, radio frequency, Z-Wave, and more.
- Multiple hardware options for surface mounting, including brackets (standard), fascia with endcaps, or headbox with closure.
- Recess mount hardware includes pocket headbox or Pocket D headbox with tile lip. Where a pocket already exists a wall clip and closure are available with or without a tile lip.
- Hardware finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Compatible with U, H, and L channels for light-gap reduction.
- Optional dual rollers available upon request.
- Dual roller hardware components include: Dual Roller Endcaps, Dual Roller Fascia, and Dual Roller Pocket Headbox. Options may vary by product type. See technical documents for details.
- Dual Roller Fascia finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Dual Roller Pocket Headbox finish choices: gray inside/white outside or white inside/gray outside with a white wall clip.
- Product designed for interior use.