The FlexShade® ZIP exterior shading system prevents heat from entering a building, thus lowering HVAC costs. In outdoor covered spaces-such as garages, porches, or commercial food service areas-it keeps harsh glare out, providing a more comfortable environment. The zip detail in the shade stops the fabric from being pulled out of the side channel. The shade system protects against wind and insects, creating a more pleasant outdoor experience.
- Available in sizes up to 16' wide x 10' high (488 cm x 305 cm), depending on fabric selection.
- Two headbox sizes available: ZIP 92: 3-5/8" high (92 mm) headbox and ZIP 127: 5" high (127 mm) headbox.
- Three headbox styles: square, angled (ZIP 127 only), and curved.
- Side channels can be jamb or face mounted.
- Side channel width is only 1-3/4" (44 mm).
- Hardware finish is silver (standard), textured powder coat is available in white, black, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- No light gap at side channels for complete edge blackout system.
- Can serve as an operable insect screen or room divider.
- Provides excellent protection against wind.
- Weighted hem bar to stabilize shade during operation.
- Available with RTS or standard motors.
- Product designed for exterior and interior use.