A low-voltage motorized solution, the FlexShade® ST30 DC window shade reduces wiring costs and fits small spaces. This motorized shade is available in 24V RTS, 24V dry contact, and 24V 485 platform technologies. The 24V RTS motor features wireless RTS control and is easily programmable. For large commercial buildings, the 24V 485 motor provides the scalability to fit the needs and budget of a project. The 24V dry contact provides a simple relay control for low-voltage shades making it ideal for home theaters.
- Available in sizes 18-3/16" to 108" (46 cm to 274 cm) wide, depending on motor and fabric selection.
- Quiet 24V motor.
- Use low-voltage accepted practices for wiring.
- Available in standard dry contact, radio frequency, and 485 platform technologies.
- Transformer for plug and play option.
- Multiple hardware options for surface mounting, including brackets (standard), fascia with endcaps, or headbox with closure.
- Recess mount hardware includes pocket headbox or Pocket D headbox with tile lip. Where a pocket already exists a wall clip and closure are available with or without a tile lip.
- Hardware finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Compatible with U, H, and L channels for light-gap reduction.
- Optional dual rollers available upon request.
- Dual roller hardware components include: Dual Roller Endcaps, Dual Roller Fascia, and Dual Roller Pocket Headbox. Options may vary by product type. See technical documents for details.
- Dual Roller Fascia finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Dual Roller Pocket Headbox finish choices: gray inside/white outside or white inside/gray outside with a white wall clip.
- Product designed for interior use.