The Exterior Clutch-Operated FlexShade® window shade provides outdoor solar control in a variety of areas. It creates useful outdoor space in restaurants, commercial settings, or pool and patio areas by providing relief from harsh sunlight. As an exterior shade, it prevents most of the solar energy from entering a building, thus allowing for a more comfortable indoor workspace environment.
- Available in sizes up to 11' x 11' (335 cm x 335 cm), depending on fabric selection.
- Bead chain clutch operator mounted right- (standard) or left-hand operation.
- Clutch available in white (standard) or black.
- Stainless steel bead chain (standard). Polyester chain available in white, black, brown, grey, or ivory at no extra charge.
- Mounting brackets (standard). Optional fascia with endcaps, or headbox with closure.
- Universal mounting brackets and spring-loaded idler end provide ease of installation.
- Hardware finish is silver (standard), textured powder coat available in white, black, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Cable guides available for secure operation in wind (secures hem bar only, not fabric).
- Weighted hem bar to stabilize shade during operation.
- Porch or patio shades should be retracted in windy conditions.
- In coastal applications near salt water, some deterioration of the operator and bracket components may occur.