WUXGA Superior Conference Room Projector with 6000 Lumens
Leveraging the industry-leading BlueCore laser technology and the WUXGA high resolution, BenQ's LU785 conference projector is designed for the modern corporates with the well-lit conference rooms where lots of infographics are used for presenting ideas. With BlueCore laser light source for 20,000 hours operation, LU785 features 96% Rec. 709 color gamut and is certified with IP5X dustproof to guarantee an ultra-high level of image quality while reducing maintenance cost. To meet the high demand for efficiency and convenience during corporate meetings, LU785 can be paired up with optional wireless devices for efficient wireless meeting. Equipped with LAN control capability, LU785 further enhances the convenience in device management for corporate IT managers.Revolutionary BlueCore Laser Technology
BenQ, the world’s No. 1 DLP brand, extends its full line of innovative BlueCore laser conference room projectors with LU785 to unleash the WUXGA resolution for corporate settings, enabling powerful visual communication for professional presentations.
- Precision-Aligned High-Output Laser Source - Zero-deviation alignment of BlueCore laser diodes boosts luminous flux into the light tunnel, improving light efficacy.
- Secondary Yellow-Infused Color Wheel - Dual synchronized BlueCore color wheels utilize an additive yellow segment, stimulating precise RGBY spectra for optimal chromatic performance.
- Hermetically Sealed DLP Chip - Comprising over two million micromirrors that reflect pure light through the color wheel, the DLP chip is hermetically sealed to resist heat for over 100,000 hours without degradation.
- Dual Color Wheels Producing 96% Rec. 709 Color Coverage for Optimal Color Performance - LU785's powerful BlueCore laser projection utilizes a dual color wheel system to produce unparalleled color performance that achieves a 96% Rec.709 color coverage. By increasing color ratios and the purity of RGBY color, LU785 dramatically enhances color saturation to ensure superior presentation quality.
- Advanced Infographic Mode for Supreme Presentation Quality - BenQ Infographic Mode perfectly fits the current corporate trend of mastering infographic-heavy presentations that all modern enterprises are striving for. Infographic Mode is great for showcasing the text and graphics of infographic in detail due to LU785’s high brightness and better color gradation through the 96% Rec.709 color coverage, ensuring more saturated and lively color performance than presentation mode. Additionally, Vivid Mode is designed for supreme color performance during video or image presentation.
- WUXGA Resolution for Enhanced Detail and Expanded Content - With impressive WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution that far exceeds Full HD 1080p, BenQ LU785 BlueCore laser projector offers greater details and stunning image clarity when projecting high resolution images.
- High Brightness Vivid Clarity in Ambient Environments - LU785's 6000lm high brightness allows presenters to deliver and participants to enjoy presentation in comfortably lit medium-sized conference rooms, while supporting uncompromised debate, collaboration, note-taking and interaction to facilitate the most productive meetings. The high luminance provides professional picture quality for installers to satisfy stringent corporate standards.
- Laser-Enabled Ultra-High Contrast - LU785 laser projector creates strikingly clear images with stratospherically high contrast ratio of 3,000,000 for true deep blacks, vividly rich colors, and fine subtle details. LU785 also features spontaneous response, requiring no wait to turn' on or resume from blanking in true black for flexible performance capability.
- Multiple Lighting Modes to Maximize the Viewing Experience - LU785 comes with multiple lighting modes to optimize the projected image in a variety of ambient lighting situations. The feature guarantees the ideal brightness level to enhance the overall visual experience in any environment, while optimizing energy consumption and extending the projector’s lifespan.
- 20,000 Hour Long-Lasting Performance - BenQ BlueCore laser projectors deliver 20,000 hours of superior image quality and performance. The laser light source resists color decay over time, making BenQ laser projectors ideal for multiple blending projections without concern for adjacent projectors generating different levels of brightness after a period of operation.
- DLP Technology for Lasting Vibrant Color - BenQ BlueCore laser projectors are based on the absolute reliability of the 1-chip DLP design. The highly durable DLP chip can last over 100,000 hours without degradation, ensuring true-to-life colors and pristinely legible text over countless uses.
- Superior Dustproofing for Severe Conditions - BenQ LU785 Laser Projector is designed with sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines to protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser bank, and other optical components. The design has passed the dust chamber test standard JIS Class IP5X.
- 360° and Portrait Projection Accommodate Diverse Spaces - BenQ LU785 features BlueCore technology which guarantees reliable projection and can be tilted 360° vertically and horizontally, allowing projection onto ceilings, walls, floors, or angled signage to fulfill any projection demand.
- Big Zoom for Flexible Installation - LU785's 1.65X big zoom and lens shift systems can perfectly align images in any challenging venue, especially when lights or vents are located at the ceiling mount site. The installation flexibility facilitates corporates to replace the outdated projectors and offers diverse mounting options in various corporate meeting room applications.
- Digital Image Shrinking and Shift - Digital image shrinking and shift lets installers shrink the image to 80% of the original size in 0.5% increments via OSD menu. Images can also be sifted, so installers do not have to physically move projectors in order to align everything precisely within a desired frame or space.
- Advanced Image Calibration for Ideal Projection Alignment - LU785 is equipped with a two-dimensional keystone correction range of ±30o on both horizontal and vertical axes to counteract the trapezoid effect, a common phenomenon when the projector must be installed off-center. Installers can use Corner Fit control to adjust each corner respectively, for perfectly aligned image geometry.
- Comprehensive Control System Compatibility - LU785 is widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Extron, Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link for network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into corporate network infrastructures. When there is no LAN infrastructure, LU785 also supports RS-232 for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters.
- Firmware Upgrade by LAN - Administrators can centrally upgrade firmware on BenQ projectors that are on the same local network via LAN deploying the latest updates to devices at once. This application can upgrade firmware with a friendlier interface.
- Centralized Control with BenQ Software - BenQ centralized control software is a management tool for computers that enables remote and centralized management of multiple digital projectors by IT administrators/technicians via a local network. The management capabilities include the ability to remotely monitor, control, and configure projectors individually or as groups.
|Resolution:||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Display Device:||0.67" Single Chip DLP|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Lamp:||Laser Light Engine|
|Typical Lamp Life:||20,000/38,000/70,000 (Normal/Eco/Dimming)|
|Lens:||1.65x Zoom, Manual Focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.15 - 1.9:1|
|Image Size:||30" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical/Horizontal ±30°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Ceiling Mount/Tabletop|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 3 (1x MHL compatible)|
VGA x 1
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 1
RCA Audio (L/R) x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Mini B x 1
RJ45 x 1
RS232 x 1
3D Sync x 1
|Outputs:||VGA x 1|
3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1
|Speaker:||10W (5W x 2)|
|Dimensions:||14.17" x 6.46" x 17.83"|
|Accessories:||Quick Start Guide, Regulatory Statement, Remote Control -RC01 (5J.JAD06.001), AAA Batteryx2, VGA cable, Power Cord, Warranty card|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Data Sheet Unavailable|