Yamaha Bi-amplified monitor speaker 6.5" LF (60w); 1" HF (35w) install version, - yamaha-hs7i
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Yamaha HS7I Studio Monitor with Mounting Points and Screws, Black
Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process.
By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business. The second generation HS Series also adds a new 6.5" model to the lineup, bringing its exceptional accuracy to an even greater variety of recording environments.
- The installation version of the renown Yamaha HS7 Studio Monitor
- Includes mounting points and screws for installation
- Compatible with wall, ceiling, and baton brackets (sold separately)
- 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter; 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system 95W total