Williams Sound SoundPlus® Medium-Area Infrared (IR T2) System - IR SY6
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Portable Infrared ADA Compliance Kit for Courts
Building on years of infrared audio delivery expertise, Williams Sound is pleased to introduce the SoundPlus® IR T2 commercial-grade, medium-area infrared transmitter. Its sleek, compact footprint is ideal for assistive listening and language interpretation in commercial spaces such as conference rooms, assisted living facilities, small cinema/theaters, classrooms and courtrooms. The IR T2 infrared transmitter offers 50 percent greater coverage than the previous IR device (WIR TX75) and control system readiness - all at a more affordable price. With a significantly wider coverage pattern and more power, there is no need for the additional expense of secondary units.
This system has replaced the now discontinued WIR SYS 75P PRO. Please call for the availability of this system.System Includes
- (1) IR T2 Medium-area Infrared Transmitter
- (2) WIR RX22-4 Four-channel Infrared Receivers
- (1) MIC 049 Omnidirectional Conference Microphone
- (2) EAR 022 Surround Earphones
- (2) NKL 001 Neckloops
- (2) BAT 001-2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- (1) IDP 008 ADA Wall Plaque
- (1) CCS 056 Carry Case
- (1) STD 007 Table-top Tripod
- (1) TFP 061 Power Supply
- (1) WCA 135 WC 12-foot Mono Cable