Shure Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter, White, Omnidirectional Condenser Pattern, J50A Frequency - ULXD6W/O-J50A
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter, White, Omnidirectional Condenser Pattern, J50A Frequency
The ULXD6 Boundary Microphone Transmitter delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES-256 encryption for secure transmission.
The ULXD6 Boundary Microphone Transmitter offers a low-profile boundary form factor that is ideal for tabletop use at meetings and events where wired microphones are impractical. Paired with a ULX-D or QLX-D digital receiver, the ULXD6 creates a system with low latency, long transmission range, and high channel count, delivering exceptional performance in large meeting venues where live sound reinforcement is required.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.Key Features
- Very low latency makes the ULXD6 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement
- Long transmission range (up to 300 feet/100 meters) for reliable performance in very large meetings at conference and convention centers
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components, allowing up to 200 ULXD6 boundary microphone transmitters to be used with just one pair of receiving antennas for efficient setup
- Compatible with ULX-D® and QLX-D® digital receivers
- Optional SB900A rechargeable batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries
- Optional SBC250, SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) Networked Charging Stations allow convenient docking and charging when transmitters are not in use
- Configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, disabled) and Mute LED behavior
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings