Shure Digital Handheld Transmitter with SM87 Capsule, H50 Frequency - ULXD2/SM87-H50
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Digital Handheld Transmitter with SM87 Capsule, H50 Frequency
The ULXD2/SM87 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with ULX-D Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.Key Features
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
Copyright © 2021 FocusedTechnology.com All Rights Reserved.