Shure Cardioid Condenser Instrument Clip Microphone, XLR Connector - PGA98H-XLR
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Cardioid Condenser Instrument Clip Microphone, XLR Connector
Cardioid condenser instrument clip microphone provides clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources. The product includes an integrated horn clamp, a flexible gooseneck design and a preamplifier for phantom power and XLR connection.
The PGA98H is a professional quality wind instrument microphone with an updated design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, horn clamp, and TA4F connector for use with wireless systems, the PGA98H is ideal for both live performance and recording.Key Features
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- With TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (no preamplifier provided)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments