Shure Cardioid Dual-Flex Gooseneck Microphone (16 in/40 cm) with flexible top and bottom sections, bi-color LED, 10-pin connector, and foam windscreen, for MXC, MXCW conference units; black - MXC416DF/C
Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone, 16 inch, Black
MXC Dualflex Gooseneck Microphones have flexible sections at the top and bottom provide additional control in meetings and conferences. Industry-standard MX-series microphone cartridges deliver accurate voice capture, and CommShield® Technology rejects RF noise. An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status. Available in 16 inch (40 cm), 20 inch (50 cm) and 25 inch (60 cm) lengths.
Microflex® Complete Dualflex Gooseneck Microphones deliver unsurpassed performance, control, and flexibility for meetings and conferences. Compatible with MXC and MXCW-series conference units, MXC Dualflex Gooseneck Microphones bend at the top and the bottom to allow more precise positioning or accommodate shared use by two participants.A choice of 16 inch (40 cm), 20 inch (50 cm) and 25 inch (60 cm) lengths match different table dimensions or seating configurations.
The standard cardioid polar pattern provides accurate voice capture with minimal pickup of room noise.For additional control in difficult acoustic conditions, MX-series cartridges with supercardioid and mini-shotgun patterns are also available.An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status.Integrated CommShield® Technology provides enhanced immunity to RF noise from mobile phones or tablets.Key Features
- Compatible with MXC and MXCW conference units ONLY
- 10-pin modular lockable connector
- Dualflex gooseneck bends at top and bottom to accommodate shared microphone use by two meeting participants
- Available in 16 inch (40 cm), 20 inch (50 cm) or 25 inch (60 cm) lengths
- Cardioid polar pattern (also compatible with MX-series microphone cartridges)
- Bi-color light ring indicates microphone status
- CommShield® Technology for improved RF filtering
- Foam windscreen included