Shure 18” (45.7 cm) Gooseneck Microphone with Integrated Desktop Base and inline preamp, Cardioid Condenser Pattern - CVG18D-B/C
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
18” (45.7 cm) Gooseneck Microphone with Integrated Desktop Base and inline preamp, Cardioid Condenser Pattern
Centraverse™ Gooseneck Condenser Microphones are ideal for use in installed sound reinforcement applications, including corporate facilities, houses of worship, and government institutions.
CVG18D features a cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response that is tailored for speech which, together, maximize intelligibility in speech while reducing ambient room noise and feedback. Designed with dual gooseneck sections for full articulation and an integrated base for precise positioning.
Featuring CommShield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.Key Features
- Electret condenser microphone with inline preamp
- Integrated desktop base
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech maximizes intelligibility in speech while reducing the chance for feedback
- Equipped with CommShield Technology, which is resistant to unwanted RF interference and radio signals
- Dual-section gooseneck enables ease of positioning and placement
- Best-in-class performance, construction and design
- Includes integrated 12’ (365 cm) cable with plug-and-play XLR termination that minimizes setup time