Shure Miniature Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone. Includes RPM626 In-Line Preamplifier, A98D Drum Mount and 25’ Cable - BETA 98AD/C
Instrument microphone delivers a smooth and natural response, and consists of an A98D drum mount for secure placement in any configuration and a uniform cardioid polar pattern for excellent gain-before-feedback and off-axis noise rejection.Key Features
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides with smooth high-end response
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Precision-engineered design for unobtrusive microphone footprint
- Ships with A98D Drum mount featuring a flexible gooseneck for precise placement and secure attachment
This premium drum microphone is ideal for use with snares, toms and percussion.What are the characteristics of the Beta 98AD/C?
An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback and off axis rejection of unwanted noise.What is the difference between the Beta 98AD/C and the other versions of the Beta 98?
The Beta 98AD/C is a cardioid condenser drum microphone and comes complete with the A98D drum mount which features a flexible gooseneck. The Beta 98A/C is the same microphone minus the drum mount. The Beta 98 AMP/C features an integrated preamplifier.
Also available are supercardioid versions (Beta 98S & Beta 98D/S).
Please note - any Beta drum microphone featuring the letter 'A' following the model number contains a new capsule and as a result you can expect a more natural high frequency response.In the Box
- 1 A98D Beta 98 Drum Mount
- 1 C98D 4.6 m (15 ft.) Heavy-Duty Cable
- 1 95A2314 Zippered Carrying Bag
- 1 RPM626 In-Line Preamplifier (1 piece)
- 1 95A2064 Snap-fit Windscreen