By combining the ET-YFB100G with a DIGITAL LINK-ready projector, video, audio and control signals can be transmitted over a single cable. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.
Transmits Digital Signals with a Single Cable
Transmits Digital Signals with a Single Cable
- Equipped with a DIGITAL LINK output terminal. Allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 meters (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher.
- Abundant input terminals, including two sets of HDMI and RGB inputs.
- A separate audio output enables sound to be output when the projector power is turned off.
- ET-YFB100G input can be selected with the remote control of a Panasonic projector with DIGITAL LINK compatibility.
Outputting High-Quality Images in Their Optimal Form
- Digital transmission allows clear image and sound quality without any degradation even over long distances.
- Digital Cinema Reality converts interlaced motion image signals into beautifully smooth progressive images.
- PC signals are automatically resized and output in the optimal resolution to match the projector panel resolution.* *The output setting for the ET-YFB100G should be set to AUTO. This scaling/resizing function does not support some formats.
- The Auto Setup function automatically distinguishes the input signal and adjusts it to output the optimal angle of view.
- 3D video format transmission is supported (Pass Through mode only) Convenient Functions Expand System Configuration Potential
Convenient Functions Expand System Configuration Potential
- DIGITAL LINK is an original function added to technology based on the transmission standards used in Crestron's DigitalMedia 8G+, Extron’s XTP Systems, etc. Signals from the ET-YFB100G can also be relayed to a non-DIGITAL LINK-ready projector by using another manufacturer's equipment based on the same technology.** **Input selection and other ET-YFB100G operations can be performed only when connecting to a DIGITAL LINK compatible projector.
- Brackets included for various installation needs, including server rack (EIA standards) mounting.
- Eco mode*** automatically stops the DIGITAL LINK output when no input signal is detected. ***When using Eco mode, time and other menu settings must be made.
- Closed caption compatible
- Power supply: DC 16 V (DC input terminal)
- Power consumption (use with supplied AC adaptor): 16 W [0.2 W with the power off] (including power consumption of the AC adaptor)
- AC adapter:
- Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: DC 16 V, 3.75 A
- Scanning frequency:
- HDMI: fH: 27-99 kHz, fV: 24-119.8 Hz, dot clock: 25.2-162 MHz
- RGB (analog): fH: 15.6-99 kHz, fV: 24-119.8 Hz, dot clock: 13.5-162 MHz
fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)]
fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)]
fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1035 (1125)/60i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25 Hz [1080 (1125)/25p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080 (1125)/30p]
fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50p]
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)]
fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)]
fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125)/24p]
fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60p] - Video/S-Video: fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60], fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
- HDMI IN: HDMI 19-pin x2 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)
480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p, 1080/25p, 1080/30p, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, VGA (640 x 480)-WUXGA* (1,920 x 1,200), audio signal: linear PCM (sampling frequencies: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz)
*Supported only when the signals are compliant with VESA CVT-RB.
- COMPUTER IN: D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x2 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x2)
- VIDEO IN: RCA pin x1 (Composite VIDEO)
- S-VIDEO IN: Mini DIN 4-pin x1 (S-VIDEO)
- AUDIO IN: M3 (L-R) x1
- AUDIO OUT: M3 (L-R) x1 (variable)
- SERIAL IN: D-sub 9-pin (female) x1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)
- REMOTE IN: D-sub 9-pin (female) x1 for external control (parallel)
- LAN: RJ-45 x1, for network connection, 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- DIGITAL LINK: RJ-45 x1, for DIGITAL LINK connection (video, audio and control signals)
- Dimensions not including protruding parts: 8-9/32" W x 1-23/32" H x 9-27/32" D (210 x 44 x 250 mm)
- Weight not including AC adapter: Approximately 2.54 lbs (1.15 kg)**
**Average value. May differ depending on models.
- Operating environment:
- Operating temperature: 0-40 °C (32-104 °F)
- Operating humidity: 20 %-80 % (no condensation)
- Supplied accessories: AC adaptor x1, power cords (2 m) x3, AC power cord holder x1, AC power cord holder screw x1, mounting brackets for rack or counter top installation x2, mounting bracket for rack installation x1, countersunk screws x6, legs x4, screws for installing legs x4
Copyright © 2023 FocusedTechnology.com All Rights Reserved.