Classis OM 302 US Choir microphone by beyerdynamic
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Gooseneck microphone, white, for mounting to the ceiling into US installation sockets (flush-mounted / cavity socket), 95 mm x 52 mm [3.7" x 2"]
The Classis OM 302 gooseneck microphone is designed for ceiling mounting. The microphone has a short flexible gooseneck and is ideal for installations with a low ceiling. The microphone terminates in a single gang plate for easy installation into a standard electrical box.
The short, flexible gooseneck allows optimal positioning. The Classis OM 302 is suited for applications such as tele/video conferencing, choir miking, distance learning and wherever high quality speech or music reproduction/recording is required. All microphones feature the innovative Scudio™ technology, making the microphones absolutely insensitive to wireless communication devices such as mobile phones.Features
- RFI-proof due to Scudio™ technology
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- High gain-before-feedback
- Flat, wide range frequency response
- High-quality reproduction of speech and music
- Flexible gooseneck for optimum positioning
- Unobtrusive design
- For fixed ceiling mounting