- Free Shipping
- Shopping Cart 0 Items ($0.00)
MPC 67 RC SW Boundary microphone by beyerdynamic
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Boundary microphone, condenser, semi-cardioid, microprocessor controlled, remote control option, black
The MPC 67 is an acoustical boundary microphone with many different functions accomodated in a small, unobtrusive housing. Depending on the application, you can choose between three operating modes: On/Off, Push To Talk and Push To Mute. Furthermore, the frequency response can be tailored for use in three modes: linear, 80 Hz bass roll off, 180 Hz bass roll off. The MPC 67 is switched on and off with a noiseless film button. An LED indicator shows the ready-to-talk status. The different functions are controlled by an 8 bit micro controller. Due to its unobtrusive design, the MPC 67 is ideal for tele/video conferencing, round table discussions or distance learning.
The MPC 67 RC is available with a remote control: the microphone can be activated by an external switch and an external device (e.g. video camera) can be triggered by a MOSFET output.Features
- “Intelligent” acoustical boundary microphone
- ON/OFF, PTT and PTM function
- RISC-?C controlled
- Half-cardioid polar pattern
- Flat, wide frequency response
- Switchable frequency response correction
- MPC 67 RC: Remote control of the switch and triggering of an external contact