Meeting House Receiver Package
The MH-4200-072-P0 package makes it easy to order a receiver and charger, allowing an exceptional listening experience in your meeting house chapel. The package includes the MH-4200-072 Receiver (LR-4200-072 with customized programming) and a LA-421 1-Port USB Charger.
With Listen’s unique DSP audio processing technology, users experience crystal clear audio that is pleasing to any user with or without hearing loss. Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in landfills. A field replaceable Lithium-ion battery is included with the unit. iDSP is the smallest device of its kind, making it easier to wear, use and maintain.
The MH-4200-072 has an OLED display that shows the channel name, battery status, and charge activation. Connect the iDSP neck loop/lanyard or ear phones via two 3.5 mm output jacks (receivers can be shared). The Micro USB connection is used for charging and with the iDSP software suite for programming changes and firmware updates.
The result is an exceptional listening experience in your meeting house chapel.Includes
- One (1) MH-4200-072 Meeting House Receiver (LR-4200-072 with customized settings)
- One (1) LA-421 1-Port USB Charger
- One (1) Quick Start Guide
- Non-proprietary, field replaceable Lithium-ion battery
- Meeting house receiver package makes ordering receiver solutions easy!
- Ideal for personal use in venues with existing 72 MHz assistive listening systems
- Includes MH-4200 receiver and USB charger
- Option for integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver improves the listening experience for T-coil users
- Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear, use and maintain
- Can be worn around the neck, with the belt clip, or concealed in a pocket, making it the most discreet listening device on the market
- Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in the landfill