Advanced Intelligent DSP RF Receiver 6-Pack (72 MHz)
Perfect for any system where multiple channels are needed, our LP-50-072-01 Advanced Intelligent DSP RF Receiver 6-Pack makes it easy to quickly increase your venue’s assistive listening availability.
The LP-50-072-01 includes six (6) of our LR-5200-072 RF receivers, which give your assistive listening users an option for high-performance audio in a compact device with best-in-class pickup and reduced noise. The built-in rechargeable battery technology makes the LR-5200-072 an economical and environmentally friendly choice, reducing the costs of operation and ownership while offering extended use. Each unit features a micro-USB connection which, in addition to being used for quick and convenient battery charging, also allows for fast and simple firmware updates, with free iDSP software setup, and programming.
The integrated neck loop and lanyard with DSP loop driver makes the LR-5200-072 easy to wear and convenient for listeners with T-coil equipped hearing aids. Additionally, the OLED display built in to each receiver provides at-a-glance information including channel status, battery level, and more.
Ensure that everyone can take advantage of your assistive listening system with the LP-50-072-01 Advanced Intelligent DSP RF Receiver 6-Pack.Includes
- Six (6) LR-5200-072-P1 Intelligent DSP RF Receiver Package 1 (72 MHz)*
- One (1) LA-381-01 Intelligent 12-Unit Charging Tray (North America)
*The LR-5200-072-P1 comes with an ear phone/neck loop lanyard, universal ear speaker, quick start guide and a non-proprietary field replaceable Lithium-ion battery.Key Features
- Includes six (6) high-performance, ultra-sensitive LR-5200-072 receivers, six integrated neck loop/lanyards, six universal ear speakers, and a 12-unit charging tray
- Compact receiver design—the smallest of its kind—makes it easier to wear, dispense, store, and maintain
- Advanced rechargeable battery technology reduces costs and provides long-lasting charge for extended use
- Integrated neck loop and lanyard with DSP loop driver provides an ideal listening experience for users with T-coil-equipped hearing aids
- OLED display offers at-a-glance information including channel status, battery level, volume, and more