Kramer 1 Input 1:4 HDMI DA/4x CAT5 Outputs - VM-114H
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
2x1:4 HDMI & PoC Long–reach DGKat with RS–232 & IR to HDMI switchable DA
The VM?114H is a PoC switcher/distribution amplifier for HDMI and DGKat™ twisted pair signals. It reclocks and equalizes one of two selectable input signals and distributes it to four identical HDMI outputs.Key Features
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel, HDMI), 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel, DGKat).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color (on the HDMI input), x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable - Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC–DGKat524, BC–DGKat623 or BC–DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 90m (270ft) of each other.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, RS–232, IR control sensor, remote included.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
|INPUTS||1 HDMI connector|
1 DGKat™ on an RJ–45 connector
|OUTPUTS||4 HDMI connectors|
|MAX. DATA RATE||6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel, HDMI), 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel, DGKat)|
|COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD||Supports HDMI and HDCP|
|CONTROLS||Input select button, EDID select button, panel lock button|
|INDICATOR LEDS||IR communication, power, IN 1 (HDMI), IN 2 (CAT 5), OUTPUT 1, 2, 3 and 4|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||12V DC, 500mA|
|INCLUDED ACCESSORIES||Power supply, bracket installation kit, RC–IR3 infrared remote control transmitter|
|OPTIONS||RK–1 19" rack adapter|
|PRODUCT DIMENSION||21.46cm x 16.30cm x 4.36cm (8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" ) W, D, H|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||0.9kg (2.0lbs) approx.|
|SHIPPING DIMENSION||35.10cm x 21.20cm x 7.20cm (13.82" x 8.35" x 2.83" ) W, D, H|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||1.4kg (3.1lbs) approx.|
Copyright © 2023 FocusedTechnology.com All Rights Reserved.