Kramer Computer Graphics Video Over Twisted Pair Transmitter with E - PT-110EDID
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Computer Graphics Video over Twisted Pair Transmitter with EDID
The PT-110EDID is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video signals. It converts a computer graphics signal into a twisted pair signal that is converted back to a computer graphics video signal when used with a compatible receiver.Key Features
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–4PT rack adapter.
|INPUT||1 VGA/UXGA on a 15–pin HD connector|
|OUTPUT||1 RJ–45 LINE OUTPUT connector|
|RESOLUTION||Up to WUXGA & 1080p|
|S/N RATIO||69dB (worst case)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||12V DC, 320mA|
|INCLUDED ACCESSORIES||Power supply|
|OPTIONS||RK–4PT 19–inch rack adapter|
|PRODUCT DIMENSION||6.22cm x 5.18cm x 2.44cm (2.45" x 2.04" x 0.96" ) W, D, H|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||0.1kg (0.2lbs) approx.|
|SHIPPING DIMENSION||17.40cm x 12.00cm x 8.60cm (6.85" x 4.72" x 3.39" ) W, D, H|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||0.4kg (1.0lbs) approx.|
Copyright © 2023 FocusedTechnology.com All Rights Reserved.