Kramer Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio over Twisted Pair Rec - TP-122
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Kramer AV TP-122
The TP-121 and TP-122 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for computer graphics video, stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. The TP-121 transmitter converts computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio inputs into a twisted pair signal and the TP-122 converts the twisted pair signal back into a computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio outputs.Key Features
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ?45 connectors.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.