Kramer Handheld, battery operated 4K video generator / analyzer - 861
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
18G 4K HDR Pocket Signal Generator, Analyzer and Cable Tester
861 HDMI 18G (6G per graphic channel) 4K HDR Pocket Signal Generator, Analyzer and Cable Tester is an advanced and handy tool for generating, testing and verifying the signal path within your (up to) 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 ecosystem. With 23 built?in resolutions, 11 test patterns and over a dozen types of AV analysis functions, this unit provides an enormous range of testing options. HDMI data packet, EDID and HDCP analysis are supported along with EDID upload and emulation. Additionally, the Status and Control Data Channel (SCDC) can be monitored, enabling HDMI 18G signal detection and analysis. Up to 8 channels of LPCM audio test tones can be generated with a wide range of frequencies and audio levels.
861 is portable and durable and includes a Li?Ion battery that operates for over 5 hours before needing to be recharged and a high?quality belt pouch.Key Features
- Max. Resolution - 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- Standards Compliance - HDR10, HDMI 2.0, DVI 1.0 and HDCP 1.4/2.2.
- Data Path Analysis - Source and sink up to 18G HDMI signals (6G per graphic channel).
- HDMI Data Packet Analysis.
- HDCP v1.4 and v2.2 Analysis & Control.
- EDID Data Analysis & Emulation - Including SCDC.
- HDR Bypass & Analysis Support.
- HDMI Timing Generation - Up to 4096×2160 @60Hz (4:4:4), 8–bit.
- Supported Output Resolutions - 480p, 576p, 720p@25/30/50/60, 1080i@50/60, 1080p@24/25/30/50/60, 4K(3840×2160p)@24/25/30/50/60, 4K(4096×2160p)@24/25/30/50/60
- LPCM Sinewave Audio Generation - Up to 8 channels.
- Cable Tester - Suitable for 4K HDMI cables. Includes tests for 5V, CEC and hotplug detection support.
- OLED Display - With rapid updates of current status information.
- Detailed OSD - For settings and informational displays.
- USB Firmware Update.
- Portable and Durable.
- Includes a ?5 Hour (typical) Operating Life Li–Ion Battery.
- Power Saving Features.
|INPUTS||1 HDMI: On a female HDMI connector|
|OUTPUTS||1 HDMI: On a female HDMI connector|
|PORTS||1 USB: On a female Micro–B connector|
|VIDEO||Max Data Rate: 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel)|
Max Resolution: 4K UHD @60Hz (4:4:4, 8–bit)
Supported Output Resolutions: 480p@59Hz, 576p@50, 720p@25/30/50/60, 1080i@50/60, 1080p@24/25/30/50/60, 4K(3840×2160p)@24/25/30/50/60, 4K(4096×2160p)@24/25/30/50/60
Standards Compliance: HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4, 2.2
|AUDIO (EMBEDDED) OUTPUT SUPPORT||LPCM 2.0, 5.1, and 7.1|
|POWER||Source: 5V, 2.1A USB Power|
|ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS||Operating Temperature: 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)|
Storage Temperature: –20° to +50°C (–40° to 158°F)
Humidity: 20% to 90%, RH non–condensing
|REGULATORY||Safety: CE, FCC|
Environmental: RoHs, WEEE
ESD Protection: Human body model - ±12kV (Air Discharge), ±8kV (Contact Discharge)
Cooling: Convection Ventilation
|ACCESSORIES||Included: Micro–B USB cable, 1 C–HM/HM/PICO/BK–3 cable, 1 lithium–ion 3.6V/3200maH rechargeable battery, belt pouch|
|PRODUCT DIMENSION||8.00cm x 14.00cm x 2.70cm (3.15" x 5.51" x 1.06" ) W, D, H|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||0.3kg (0.6lbs) approx.|
|SHIPPING DIMENSION||24.80cm x 18.80cm x 5.40cm (9.76" x 7.40" x 2.13" ) W, D, H|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||0.6kg (1.4lbs) approx.|