Kramer DVI & Audio Over Twisted Pair Receiver - TP-954
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Kramer AV TP-954
The TP-954 is a receiver for twisted pair signals. The TP-953 converts DVI and unbalanced stereo, S/PDIF, or TOSLINK® audio signals to a twisted pair signal and the TP-953 converts the twisted pair signal back into into DVI and unbalanced stereo S/PDIF and TOSLINK® audio simultaneously.Key Features
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables.
- Inputs - 2 CAT 5.
- EQ (Gain) - On/off select
- Compact MultiTOOLS® - 4 units can be rack mounted side?by?side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK?1 universal rack adapter.