Yamaha 8" Bi-amped Nearlfied Studio Monitor - HS8
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Portable and powerful The HS8 is a 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studiomonitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance120W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Speaker type 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 38Hz - 30kHz
- Components LF: 8" cone, HF: 1" dome
- Crossover 2kHz
- Output power 120W (LF:75W, HF:45W)
- I/O connectors XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE(balanced)
- Power consumption 60W
- Shape Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material MDF
- Dimensions W 9.8" x H 15.4" x D 13.1"
- Net weight 10.2kg (22.5 lbs.)
- Others LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/-2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
Copyright © 2023 FocusedTechnology.com All Rights Reserved.