Hall Technologies Dual HDMI, USB, AUDIO, & RS-232 over 1 CAT6 Sender, - GEM-EX-S
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Dual 4K HDMI, USB, AUDIO, & RS-232 over 1 CAT6 Extender with Daisy-Chainable Receivers
The GEM-EX is comprised of the GEM-EX-S Sender and the GEM-EX-R Receiver. The system is used to extend USB 2.0, Audio, dual RS-232, and dual display HDMI video supporting various resolutions including 1080p @ 60 Hz and 4K UHD @ 30 Hz. These signals are extended to one or more Receivers up to a distance of 100 m (328 ft.) over a single CAT6 cable. The Sender features two HDMI inputs, one USB input, one analog audio input, and a dual-port capable RS-232 port for connection to a dual-head PC. The audio input is embedded into HDMI A. It provides two local HDMI outputs (corresponding to the two HDMI inputs) and features an internal USB hub with two local USB outputs. Additionally, there are two separate RJ45 output ports to extend these signals to multiple remote locations.Key Features
- Supports high resolution HDMI video including FHD (1920×1080), WQHD (2560×1440), and 4K UHD (3840×2160)
- Two video streams, one USB port, one audio signal, and two RS232 ports extended over a single CAT6 cable up to 100 m/328 ft.
- Full plug-and-play support with USB keyboard, mouse, and connected peripherals
- Computer OS independent - No driver or software required
- Local HDMI and USB outputs on the Sender
- Two Sender extension outputs and one Receiver daisy-chain output to distribute video to multiple locations
- No video calibration required; no video quality reduction due to cable length or resolution
- Locking power supply connector to prevent inadvertent disconnection
- Sender includes mounting ears for standard 19” rack; Receiver includes mounting brackets for surface mounting.
|Video Standards||DVI (single link) | HDMI 1.4a video specifications including 12 bit color depth, 3D video | HDCP 1.4|
|Resolutions||PC: VGA to WQXGA (2560x1600) | HDTV: 480p to 4K/UHD including QHD (2560x1440)|
|Video Refresh Rates||60 Hz for resolutions up to and including HD (1920x1080) and WUXGA (1920x1200 | 30 Hz for resolutions above and including QHD (2560x1440)|