Elite ProAV Manual GrandeŽ Series Screens
The Manual GrandeŽ Series is a bead-chain operated retractable screen. This large-sized manual projection screen uses a clutch system which allows the screen to swiftly roll, yet it can stop anywhere to prevent from being raised or lowered too far.
It includes wall/ceiling brackets for flush mounting, and a pair of eye-bolt screws that attach to the case for a suspended ceiling installation. The housing is moisture resistant and available in a white finish. It is great for large room presentations for use in classrooms, training facilities, lecture halls, and a variety of business applications.
The GREENGUARDŽ Certified MaxWhiteŽ 1.1 Gain Front Projection material is black-backed to eliminate light penetration for enhanced brightness. It also has black masking borders on all sides to mitigate projector overshoot while enhancing perceived visual contrast.
Design and Installation
- MaxWhite® 1.1 gain (matte white) front projection material - Performs best in a light controlled environment
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see the picture from any angle
- Excellent color reproduction and contrast
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Black borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing picture contrast
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 180" in 4:3 format
- 180" in 16:9 format
Quality and Reliability
- Flush wall/ceiling installation sliding brackets
- Aluminum moisture resistant arcuate housing in a white finish
- Bead chain clutch system allows screen to roll up/down and stop at any point
- Up and down stops prevent screen from rolling
- Nylon bead chain is durable for daily use
- Cord retainer included for securing bead chain loop
- GREENGUARDŽ and GREENGUADŽ Gold Certified (UL 2818) for Safe Indoor Emissions - MaxWhiteŽ material
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty