Elite Screens Yard Master Sport, 96", 1:1, MaxWhite®2 fabric - YMS96S
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Yard Master Sport screen features a 96" diagonal viewing surface. 1:1 aspect ratio is ideal for custom AV and DIY projection applications. Features MaxWhite®2 projection fabric.
Max White 2A Matte White Front Projection Material That's Been Crafted To Achieve Precise White Levels
The MaxWhite® 2 is a 1.1 gain matte white front projection material that has been crafted to achieve precise white levels for full color temperature neutrality. This enhances color saturation and contrast to achieve the required points for accurate color reproduction. The ISF Certified material is a testament to its ability to meet industry standards for image fidelity in a dark room environment. The material's wide viewing angle enables viewers to take in a clear bright picture with uniform brightness from on or off axis seating arrangements.Key Features
- 1.1 Gain brightness with wide diffusion uniformity
- Superb image reproduction is ideal for commercial or residential applications
- Mildew resistant and easy to clean
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for a brighter picture
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready
- Compatible with Standard Throw projectors ONLY
- ISF® (Imaging Science Foundation) Certified
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD Gold® Certified UL 2818 – Safety Indoor Air Quality Product Emissions
- Surface can be cleaned with hand or soft soap diluted in warm water using a fiber cloth
Ultra-Light Indoor/Outdoor Portable Projection Screen
The Yard Master Sport by Elite Screens is an ultra-light-weight portable projection screen. Its aluminum construction provides a conveniently sleek and trim solution for on-the-go presentations. The detachable screen material is equipped with hanging loops on a sliding rail so that it will be centered if hung on its tripod stand or onto a wall which is ideal for either indoor or outdoor applications. The tripod component has telescoping hooks that pull out and then fold over to connect with the screen itself. Additional features include a bottom center spike for grounding it to grass or any other soft-soil application. The tripod feet have holes to admit ground stakes for added stability. A soft carrying case stores the entire product for easy transport and storage.
*Be sure to use the screen only during a light breeze (up to 7 mph); it is not meant to withstand heavy winds.Screen Material
- MaxWhite® 2 (Matte White) 1.1 gain front projection material is durable for outdoor use
- ISF Certified – Accurate Color Reproduction
- GreenGuard® Gold Certified (UL 2818) – Safety Indoor Emissions
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear picture with equal brightness over a full 180° angle.
- Hand-rolled material has lightweight aluminum support bars at the top and bottom of the screen
- Black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Black material backing reduces light penetration for enhanced brightness levels
- Available in diagonal sizes 57"/ 96" in 1:1 (squared) aspect ratio and 110" in 4:3 (NTSC) aspect ratio
- Sliding ring attachments permit a free-standing tripod or wall-hanger application for indoor or outdoor presentations
- Lightweight aluminum tripod stand with retractable top hooks to support the screen material
- Adjustable thumb screws control variable height settings
- Upright support is capped by a centerline ground spike
- Includes traveler-friendly fabric carrying case for added protection in travel and storage
- Ultra-lightweight starting at just 5 lbs., is much lighter and ideal for road warriors and presentations to go
- Measuring in at about 3-feet, the screen is considerably smaller in both transport or storage.
- The material is detachable for either Free-standing Tripod or Wall Presentations.
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.