Elite Screens Yard Master Lite
The Yard Master Lite is a lightweight outdoor portable projection screen. Its aluminum tube frame construction allows the screen to be assembled quickly by joining the tube frames together for on-the-go presentations or movies in the backyard.
The screen material slides through the top/bottom and left/right posts which allows for a properly tensioned projection surface. The SilkWhite 2 material is compatible with all projectors to ensure an entertaining experience for every occasion.
A soft carrying case stores the entire product for easy transport and storage. Includes ground stakes, tethering rope, and water bags for added stability and support.
*Be sure to use the screen only during a light breeze (up to 4 mph); it is not meant to withstand heavy winds.
Design and Installation
- SilkWhite 2 (Matte White) 1.0 gain front projection fabric is durable for outdoor use
- Soft polyester fabric stretches on frame to provide a flat and taut projection surface for ripple-free images
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear picture with equal brightness from any angle
- Provides a neutral color temperature to reproduce vibrant images
- Black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Compatible with Ultra-short, Short, and Standard Throw projectors
- Foldable, wrinkle-free, easy to clean and washable
- Available in 125" diagonal size in 16:9 aspect ratio
Quality and Reliability
- Lightweight aluminum tube design joins together to form a frame with support posts for outdoor or indoor presentations.
- Assembles quickly in minutes with no special tools required
- Ideal for portable projectors for outdoor entertainment
- Includes stakes, tethering rope, and water bag for support and stability
- Includes traveler-friendly fabric carrying case for added protection in travel and storage
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.