Elite Screens VMAX 2, 100", 16:9, MaxWhite® Fiberglass (FG) fabric - VMAX100UWH2
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This VMAX 2 screen features a 100" diagonal viewing surface. 16:9 aspect ratio is ideal for movies and HDTV content. Features MaxWhite® Fiberglass (FG) projection fabric.
Gain: 1.1 | View Angle: 180° (90° ± LR)
MaxWhite Fiberglass (FG) is fiberglass backed for added stiffness which provides the flattest possible non-tensioned screen surface with universal applications. This material provides wide viewing uniform diffusion while giving precise definition, color reproduction and black & white contrast. The screen surface has a black-backing to eliminate light penetration, is mildew resistant and washable with mild soap and water.
* Manufacturer tip: This is an enhanced matte white product for higher end DLP/LCD projectors suitable for commercial and residential presentations.
Electric Motorized Projection Screen
The VMAX 2 Series is an enhanced electric motorized projector screen for commercial and home theater applications. It has a silent and power-saving synchronous motor. With standard features such as the IR & RF remotes, 12v Trigger and Electronic "Eye" Receiver, the VMAX 2 series also includes Elite Screens GREENGUARD® Certified MaxWhite® and MaxWhite® Fiberglass materials that are ideal for large group presentations.Screen Material
- MaxWhite® 1.1 Gain black backed material
- MaxWhite® FiberGlass backed 1.1 Gain material, models 166" & below
- 180° wide viewing angle
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Matte White material is durable and easy to clean
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 170" in 1:1 format
- 100" and 120" in 4:3 format
- 100" and 166" in 16:9 format
- Durable metal casing for wall/ceiling installation
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors
- Bubble leveler included
- Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to plug & play
- Optional 6" & 12" L brackets – sold separately
- Standard Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls
- Detachable 3-way wall switch
- Radio Frequency (RF) remote capable of operating from up to 100 feet away without the necessity of line of sight
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger input enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers
- CAT5 cable wit RJ-45 connector for easy extension of the 5-12 volt trigger / IR "eye" receiver / 3-way wall switch
- Optional wireless 5-12 volt trigger, Universal 5-12 volt trigger (for projectors that don't have a trigger output port) and In-wall switch – sold separately
- Synchronous motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- Certified by AMX and CRESTRON
- MaxWhite® FiberGlass: Flame Retardant- Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified
- Conforms to ANSI/UL STD. 60950-1
- Certified to CAN/CSA STD. C22.2
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.