This Starling Tab-Tension CLRŽ screen features a 121" diagonal viewing surface. 16:9 aspect ratio is ideal for movies and HDTV content. Features StarBright CLRŽ projection fabric.
StarBright CLRCeiling Light Rejecting Front Projection Material
180° Viewing Angle
StarBright CLR is a ceiling light-rejecting front projection material designed specifically for tabletop-mounted ultra-short-throw projectors. The StarBright CLR features a multi-layer optical lens structure that absorbs off-axis light from above while providing a clear image. This allows the picture to be free from washing out the projected image.
The Starling Tab-Tension CLRŽ Series is a Ceiling Light Rejecting front projection screen for ultra-short throw projectors. Its tab-tension design assures a flat and taut projection surface for ripple-free images. The StarBright CLRŽ material absorbs overhead light to provide contrast-rich images that wont wash out. This is ideal for environments that require the lights being on such as boardrooms, training facilities or living/family rooms.
It includes a pair of wall brackets for a flush wall/ceiling installation. Also included is a pair of eye-bolt screws that attach to the top of the case for a suspended ceiling installation. Standard features include a wireless 12-volt trigger, IR/RF remote control package, and a detachable manual keypad switch.
- StarBright CLRŽ Ceiling Light Rejecting front projection material absorbs up to 95% of overhead light
- Crafted for use with Ultra-short Throw (UST) tabletop/bottom mounted projectors (NOT compatible with short or standard throw projectors)
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear bright picture from any angle
- Multi-layer optical micro-structures filter out ambient light for superior image brightness and contrast
- Black absorbent layer improves black levels in bright and dark room environments
- Reflective layer concentrates projected light back to viewers field of vision and negates light scatter
- Special lenticular surface provides superb color fidelity, contrast, and black/white dynamic range
- Black backing eliminates light penetration to avoid picture degradation for a sharper, brighter, and clearer picture
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes: 101″ and 121″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Operation
- Flush wall/ceiling mounts permit wood stud installation and allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat, taut, and ripple-free projection surface
- Project from a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Curved aluminum enamel black case is moisture resistant
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included for synchronized screen operation with the projectors power cycle
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required